Quick Response Team (QRT)
- Serves as the emergency response/first responder team.
- Comprised of two security personnel and two safety personnel to act as the FIRST RESPONDER TEAM during unwanted incidents.
- A specially-designated Quick Response Team (QRT) vehicle will serve as the official transport to assist customers.
JAM's new logo together with the Quick Response Team (QRT) symbol shall be placed at the vehicle exterior for easy identification.
Contact numbers will be distributed to local transportation and traffic enforcement groups to ensure rapid coordination of any incidents/accidents involving JAM. Contact numbers will also be posted on the buses for the information of passengers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance during incidents of theft, loss of baggage, and other passenger-related
- Medical-related concerns
- Traffic incidents/violations
- Bus accidents